Sunday, August 9, 2009

What mess am I getting myself into?!!

I already spoke with... someone in charge. They don't even have a principal yet because they pretty much fired all of the admin from this past year. I'm talking about Dunbar High School. I will be the Special Education teacher starting in two weeks.

I'm soo glad I actually know where I will be teaching. It's actually about 1.5 miles away from where I live!! :) But really, I am entering into a 'hot mess.' No, seriously.

In order for you to get a better picture of what I am about to go into, read the following article from the Washington Post from just last week.

Copy and paste the following link on a new browser tab:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/01/AR2009080100861.html

Enjoy, and say a little prayer for me once in a while. This will not be easy.

Peace,

Damaris

No comments: